Thursday, May 3, 2012

Intuition

Oops, I'm two weeks behind in blog posts. Work & life have been busy I guess!

I love reading and am typically reading 2-3 books at any given time. A few months ago I had a conversation with someone who said to me: "what are you searching for? you have then answers inside of you already." For some reason that came back to my mind recently so I've been thinking a lot about intuition. Frequently I find myself looking to external sources for information, answers, guidance, etc. when maybe all I need to do is look inside.

The theme of my class on 4/28 was intuition and here are the quotes I read:
  • At the center of your being you have the answer; you know you are and you know what you want. ~Lao Tzu
  • To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • In that moment of surrender I had become aware of an interior power - my intuition - that had been there all the time. ~Baron Baptiste
Here is the playlist:

No comments:

Post a Comment