Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday buzz

This week was jam packed with holiday fun! We had seven parties over the course of three days and it was wonderful to catch up with friends and family!

One of my favorite parts was getting to spends time with my niece (who will be four in March). She is full of energy and has a great imagination - so cute. We had a non-stop dance party going which mostly consisted of twirling and jumping. Every time I would stop she would say "no, jump!" Ha ha, easy for her to say, she wasn't in high heels. My feet and legs were hurting in the end but it was well worth it.

Oh and now I have an excuse to go back to Bali...my niece told me that she liked my dress and then said "can you get me one?" I tried to explain that I got it in Bali so I couldn't just go buy it at the store, but I don't think she understood. She seemed pretty set on the idea of having a matching dress.

For her Christmas present, I'm going to take her up skiing for the first time. I'm so excited! If this rain would just hurry up and turn to snow...

I don't have any pictures from the weekend but here is one with Marc at a surprise party for my co-worker's 40th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment