Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bali Pictures

I've been home for a week now and I'm starting to settle back into a groove. Las Vegas was fun and both of my presentations went well at the conference! I presented one session on using social media for advertising and another on conducting firm compliance training meetings. I received positive feedback from the participants so hopefully I'll be invited to speak again next year. There were 300 compliance officers there and I ran into a few that I knew from Seattle so that was nice. Marc was able to come with me and work remotely while I was at the conference. It was great to have him there after being apart for a month. We went out to a couple of nice dinners and saw a Cirque du Soleil show called Ka that had incredible martial arts and acrobatics. So fun!

Now I'm back in Seattle and starting to figure out when/where I want to teach yoga. I'm not planning on working at a studio - right now I'm just looking for non-profits that I can volunteer my time to teach classes. There is a new group that just started this fall at the University of Washington that offers free yoga classes to students! I didn't even know about yoga back when I was in college and it would have been a great thing to have in my life so I'm excited to be able to give back in that way. I lined up my first class teaching for them next week, yay!

Here is a link to my pictures from Bali. I was only able to post a few at a time while I was gone because the internet was so slow, so now I have them all online.



No comments:

Post a Comment