Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Legian Beach

Training ended Sunday afternoon and I headed straight to Legian Beach! The weather was perfect and there were tons of surfers out in the water. I didn't have time to go myself, but enjoyed watching them.






One of my friends from college, who is currently living in Australia, happened to be traveling in Bali this week. What are the odds? It was super fun to meet up with her for dinner.






Watching my final Bali sunset from the rooftop pool - so beautiful!





My flight home was long but easy - I just slept and watched movies. It was roughly a 5 hr flight to Taipei, an hour layover, and then 11 hrs to Seattle. Both flights were on time and getting through customs was no problem. Marc picked me up at the airport, we grabbed dinner and got home around 8 p.m. I did laundry, repacked, got a few hours of sleep, and then headed back to the airport at 6 a.m. Now I'm in Las Vegas until Saturday for a work conference - Marc came with me and is working from the hotel while I'm at the conference. We arrived Wednesday at 11 a.m. and I gave my first presentation from 3:30-5:30 p.m. It went really well - there were about 200 people in the audience. Today I will attend sessions all day and my second presentation is tomorrow. Hopefully I get good participant evaluations because next fall the conference is in San Diego! Tonight Marc and I are going to see the Cirque du Soliel show Ka.



No comments:

Post a Comment