Thursday, September 1, 2011

Girl's camping

This past weekend was our annual girl's camping trip - one of my favorite weekends of the summer! We had a small group this year because unfortunately a few people couldn't make it, but we still had a blast with just the four of us! We stayed at Ft. Ebey which is on Whidbey Island. Sonia and Anya drove down from Bellingham, and Yael and I came up from Seattle. The ferry ride to the Island was beautiful
However, when I reached the campsite, it was all fogged in and freezing cold. The girls jumped in my car and we set off to chase the sun. We drove into Oak Harbor and found a beach where we spent the afternoon.



 
When we returned to Ft. Ebey the sun was out so we had fun exploring the old bunkers and walking along the cliffside.



















Thanks ladies for another fantastic weekend and I can't wait for our 10 year camping anniversary next summer!!!


1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I love girls camping! I've had a rough couple days and this happy reminder totally lifts my spirits. :)

    ReplyDelete