Sunday, October 2, 2011

1 down 3 to go

Well I made it through the first week! Today was our first day off so we were all excited to have some free time. I attended an optional yoga class this morning and then enjoyed a yummy breakfast. I'm falling in love with mangosteen (the dark round ones) and passion fruit (the bright orange ones with seeds inside). I think I'll go through withdrawals when I get home...but I'm not going to think about that yet...






Then I went for a hike with Sherri (from New York but living in Singapore - in the picture below) and Elliette (from Austria but also living in Singapore). We walked about 5 miles along a ridge and then into the rice fields. We had lunch at Sari Organics - they use fruit & veggies from their own organic garden in their restaurant dishes. Yum! We also found a few temples along the way, stopped in an artist studio, went to the market in Ubud, and had a massage.






















No comments:

Post a Comment