Monday, October 10, 2011

weekend

When I get home, having two-day weekends will feel like a luxury compared to only getting one day off a week here! My days off have been exhausting because I want to do as much sight-seeing and activities as possible.

Yesterday a group of twelve of us went to Bali Treetop Adventures which was basically a big ropes course with zip lines - super fun! I have some nice bruises and scrapes from all the ropes & nets but it was totally worth it :)



After that we had the driver take us to a restaurant for lunch. The view was amazing but the food didn't look good so we snapped a few photos and then hit the road again. Here I am with Lauren (left) who lives in Vancouver, B.C., and Hanni (right) from Homer, Alaska.



Next we visited a temple - we couldn't go inside the sacred area but there was a walkway that surrounded it where we could take pictures.



We ended the day back in town with shopping & dinner. Overall a great day! Next Sunday I think I might opt for a beach day...relaxing sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment