Wednesday, October 26, 2011

bitter sweet

It's a happy/sad feeling to leave Bali. There are a lot of things I'm going to miss...and some things I'm happy to leave behind.

I will miss...
The sunshine and warmth, but am grateful to leave the humidity. I'm looking forward to dry clothes and dry hair - everything stays slightly wet here because of the humidity...blech

I will miss the beach/ocean. I was inland most of the trip so I didn't get to swim in the ocean as much as I wanted, but I'm grateful for the days I had!

I will miss the open air yoga room looking out into the jungle...and I am happy to leave the ants and spiders that were constantly crawling all over my yoga mat.

I'm looking forward to my hairdryer, Sonicare toothbrush, cell phone, and fast Internet...wish I could bring home a chef, house keeper, driver and masseuse.

I will miss meditating in the morning, but I'm happy not to sit on the floor anymore. Even after a month, I never got used to it - my legs still went numb every day. ouch.

Waking up at 5:15 for 6 a.m. yoga...well that's a wash because it's my same schedule at home.

I'm already missing all the new friends I made...but I'm looking forward to visiting them all over the world! I can't wait to see all my friends/family at home - I missed everyone so much.

Goodbye for now Bali - I'm sure I will be back someday!





No comments:

Post a Comment